Undergraduates must confirm their registration for spring-semester courses in person on Tuesday or Wednesday, Jan. 26 or 27.
Instructions for Confirming Registration
- Set up an appointment (via Virtual Bryn Mawr, not through the Dean’s Office receptionist) to meet with your dean in Thomas Great Hall to confirm your registration. Your registration is not complete until this short meeting takes place. Keep in mind that each dean will see as many as 9 students during each 15 minute block. To sign up for a Confirmation of Registration appointment, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Virtual Bryn Mawr. Please contact the Help Desk 610-526-4770 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Navigate to BMC Students>Advisor Time Sign Up.
- Select one of the available appointment blocks by clicking the button to the right of your chosen time.
- Click Submit to send the information to your dean.
- After you have an appointment, you may change it by checking the box Reset Scheduled Appointment.
- Select a different available time and click the Submit Button.
- Before you log out, you may want to update your Biographical Information, selecting Student Bio Form from the BMC Student menu. Remember, we would like at least one additional emergency contact for every student!
- Always log out when you have completed your session.
- Make sure your registration is accurate online and print a copy of your Degree Requirement Sheet from the link on the self-service page in Virtual Bryn Mawr, which is updated every night to include current courses. Please note that this step will be strictly enforced this semester! Your dean will not confirm your registration unless you bring your Degree Requirement Sheet.
- Visit your major adviser and have him or her sign the degree requirement sheet if you are a Junior or a Senior and if a) you have made any changes in courses in your major, OR b) you were unable to get your major adviser to sign your preregistration in November. Please note that this step will also be strictly enforced this semester!
- Bring your (signed) sheets to Thomas Great Hall during the time slot you chose. (If for any reason you’ve missed your time slot, come anyway.) Keep in mind that your dean will be seeing as many as 9 students during each 15 minute block, so come prepared!