Those wishing to participate should register in advance at a dedicated page on the Red Cross Website or by calling Kelly Sheard at 610-526-7967.
For questions about eligibility and more information about donating, see the eligibility requirements or call 1 (800) RED CROSS.
What Can You Expect?
- Have a light meal and plenty to drink.
- Bring your donor card, driver’s license or two other forms of identification.
- Bring the names of medications you are taking.
Blood Donors Must:
- Be healthy*
- Be at least 17 years old in most states, or 16 years old with parental consent if allowed by state law – see more information for 16-year old donors
- Weigh at least 110 lbs. Additional weight requirements apply for donors 18 years old and younger and all high school donors.
* Note: “Healthy” means that you feel well and can perform normal activities. If you have a chronic condition such as diabetes, healthy also means that you are being treated and the condition is under control.