If you are a Bryn Mawr student who is comfortable in the blogosphere, an expert navigator of social-media space, and eager to share your enthusiasm about Bryn Mawr, your college needs you as an online envoy to prospective students. Please apply to be a part-time “Social Media Specialist” for the Communications Office’s Bryn Mawr Banter program next year.
What you bring:
- A solid record of regular blogging and/or other use of social media (demonstrated by showing us your blog, Twitter account, YouTube videos, or use of some other social-media platforms we’ve never even heard of)
- Active involvement in Bryn Mawr campus life
- Enthusiasm about Bryn Mawr and the prospect of connecting with prospective students
- The ability to express yourself in an entertaining way
- A sense of humor and adventure
- Initiative, reliability, discretion, and the ability to work independently
What you get:
- Training and experience in social-media marketing and audience building, including a two-day workshop and supported work session during Customs Week
- A customizable blog that reflects your personality
- An impressive resume entry and a letter of recommendation
- A part-time job your friends will envy
The job requires weekly blog posts, daily Tweets, and biweekly use of Flickr or YouTube.
Use this online form to apply for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!