SGA will host the ‘Big Cheese Forum” at 7 p.m. on Sunday, March 30, in the Campus Center’s main lounge.
The forum occurs once a semester in lieu of a typical SGA meeting and provides students an opportunity to ask questions of the college’s senior administrators.
President Kim Cassidy and Interim Dean of the Undergraduate College Judy Balthazar have confirmed their attendance.
1. Spaces on campus. Is there an update on the Haffner timeline? Are there any updates regarding residential spaces on campus, either expansion or changes? What is being done with the Student Life Office space, and office spaces in general, and are there any plans for space redistribution?
2. Financial aid. What are implications of the increase in tuition? Who can students contact and speak to in person about student accounts?
3. President Cassidy. Could you speak to your short- and long-term goals as president, as well as any upcoming initiatives?
4. Hiring procedures. What are the procedures for filling current interim positions, given that there has been lots of reshuffling? What are Bryn Mawr-specific rules for professors allowed on the tenure track? What are some of the processes taken by the faculty search committee?
5. Admissions policy . There have been lots of new initiatives featuring students. How are students chosen?
There will also be an open question period.